Top 10 classic children’s books
What better way to awaken the love of reading to children with classic books with educational values implicit . If you’re looking for a book to give to your son today we recommend our list of the top 10 classic children’s books .
As you know, reading can be a good example to instill values to the children of the house and also their intellectual wealth increases when they are driven through the pages of books.
classic children’s books to inculcate values to children
Notes the classic children’s books more values instilled in children that are part of the cultural heritage. The list is long, but today we selected 10 of them to guide you if you want to give your child a book and want to begin with recognized readings.
1. The Jungle Book, is a collection of stories written by Rudyard Kipling English. It is a simple and easy-to-read story is about a baby who has been in the middle of the jungle and is raised by wolves. In this way, it grows and lives with animals like one of them. We recommend this book for children because it transmits important values such as solidarity .
2. The Little Vampire, Angela Sommer-Bodenburg. It’s a children’s book about the friendship between a human and a vampire boy Anton von Rüdiger Schlotterstein child. Both live a series of adventures that often attract children a lot. In addition, this children’s book promoted as educational value the importance of friendship between very different beings and loyalty.
3. Momo, Michael Ende. It deals with the concept of time and how it is used in modern societies by men. His potagonista Momo is an orphan girl who lives in the ruins of an amphitheater and has the ability to listen. This book is recommended for adolescents rather, since they appear critical of consumerism. In reading some aspects to value the little things in life and the importance they appear.
4. The Alchemist, by Paulo Coelho. To read the novel online (free), please click on alchemist pdf.
5. Puss in Boots, of Charles Perrault. It is a very popular about the adventures of a cat that receives an inheritance of a miller narrative. The values that appear in the book are humility, trust, patience, courage and ingenuity cat will face many adventures.
6. The Neverending Story by Michael Ende. It all starts when a child of 11, Bastian, steals in a bookstore a volume entitled “The Neverending Story” and terrified by the crime, hiding in the attic of the school to read. The play is a classic that promotes important values such as friendship, attitude to the conflicts that have to solve humans in situations that have not chosen this book tend to like children by doses of imagination and fantasy containing your pages .
7. The Adventures of Pinocchio by Carlo Colladi. This classic book for children s tells the story of a wooden puppet who wants to become a child of flesh and blood. Teaches important values through endearing stories reminding ourselves in our journey through the world.
9. Matilda, by Roald Dahl. It’s about a very intelligent girl whose parents do not understand it because they prefer television to read books. The values instilled thischildren’s book are the effort, the ability to improve, self-esteem and the importance of studying.
10. The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, CS Lewis. Four children living in an isolated house discover a wardrobe that leads to Narnia, a snowy country. The story of this book two children promotes solidarity values.