10 films to develop creativity for children in the classroom
We can encourage and develop the creativity of the smallest in a thousand different ways, adapting to the needs and characteristics of each child, but above all, do so while having great!
An interesting way to think about them is through the cinema. There are many films that bring us closer to creativity , each from a different point of view: tell the life of great creative people, bring us into unknown worlds, They talk about the importance of developing our particular talent …
Here’s a selection of 10 of them, you can watch movies online or download at projectfreetv, we hope that you enjoy!
- Hugo: A film for all ages that tells the story of Hugo, a boy of 12 who lives with his father in Paris early last century, and with which we will discover the magic of cinema.
- Billy Elliot Billy Elliot is an eleven year old boy who lives in the depressed County Durham, in north-west England, in 80 hard years of industrial restructuring undertaken by Margaret Thatcher. But Billy has a dream that leaves the path marked by society wants to dance. From 12 years.
- Frida: The film has passion and commitment courage and strength of the painter throughout his life. A great tribute to the renowned international artist Frida Kahlo, which can serve to bring young people of 12 and over to his life and work.
- Coraline : This story sure to keep the mouth open to smaller, since it raises an interesting reflection on the contrast between the real world and our dreams.
- Bridge to Terabithia: A film to venture into unknown worlds and imaginary and talk about creativity and imagination, but also to reflect on conflict resolution. For over 7 years.
- My Neighbor Totoro: This story is for everyone on universes converge on the relationship between the worlds of fantasy and reality, besides giving great weight to the dialogue between man and nature. His tender characters you hooked from the start, no doubt.
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory: The producer of world’s most famous chocolate, Willy Wonka, has decided to open the doors of his mysterious factory to the five children who find a golden ticket in the envelope of some of their goodies. ¿Will Get Charlie to be one of the lucky ones?
- Deadpool (2016)
Click here to watch dead pool online free on Movietube.
- Amadeus: Looking for a different way to speak your lessons on classical music? This is a great movie about the life of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, one of the greatest composers of all time. Not recommended for children under 7 years.
- Spirited Away: A heartwarming story for all ages and does not leave indifferent neither young nor old. The film introduces you to an amazing fantasy world which will be difficult to leave, do you dare?
Do you know the films that we offer? Sure it has happened to you any more, share it with other teachers and members of the educational community in Teaching!